Our NGO has been invited to ArtGenève this year again by Thomas Hug the director of this interesting Geneva art fair.
Opening Wednesday 30 all afternoon and evening and open until February 3, 2019.
Our booth is D5 and we are showing works by the artists:
- Stefano Boccalini, Italy, with whom we have been working on various art productions since longtime, will show one of his sculptures produced by SESC-SP in 2017: "Normality-Emergency", which is giving the spirit of our booth
- Paolo Colombo, USA/Italy, former artistic director of Maxxi in Rome and of the CAC in Geneva
- Thibault de Gialluly, France, who participated since 2017 in our projects including the Triennale of Armenia and AQUA the traveling show on the questions of water
- Aleksey Manukyan with whom we started to work from the Triennale of Armenia
- Augustin Rebetez, Switzerland, with whom we are preparing a one man show at SESC Consolaçao in Sao Paulo, opening coming April 11
- Vassili Zografos, Greece, with whom we started to work during the 4th Biennale of Thessaloniki in 2013, since then never stopped
- Guôbjörg Lind Jonsdottir, Iceland with whom we will start to work for our next venue of AQUA